As disciplined, independent advisors, we construct and manage long-term portfolios to address the specific risk/reward profile of each client. Our transparent approach to investing makes our advantages clear. We are open in our decision-making and our purpose. The bottom line: we grow when our clients do
1) Initial Meeting
This is the first step in establishing a fruitful relationship. This step is all about your desire to identify your values, goals, priorities, preferences, as well as your concerns. At this time, we will mutually establish what your expectations are for us and whether an ongoing partnership is the right fit.
2) Examination Phase
Based on our initial meeting, we now want to take a deeper dive into your situation. During this session we can begin to sketch a preliminary plan as we engage in a more comprehensive discussion about your personal and financial goals.
- Identify client's current financial situation, their needs, wants and wishes.
- Identify action items and prioritized to-do list
- Ongoing collaboration to ensure financial plan developed is relevant, manageable, and comprehensive for client's situation
3) Detailed Planning
Now it is time to set you up with a plan. Based on the prior discussions, we can deliver an easy to follow roadmap that will help guide you towards your financial goals. We will specifically address the areas that are of greatest importance to you: retirement savings, early investment options, business investment/growth, risk management, insurance, home ownership, estate planning, and detail the steps needed to conquer each obstacle.
- Plan delivery prior to meeting to enable client review
- Delivery of annual goal summary, recommendations, action items, and prioritized to-do list
- Topics covered are tailored for each client and may include a review of all key issues of financial planning, including:
- Cash flow and debt management
- Tax planning
- Family risk management
- Retirement planning
- Education planning
- Inheritance planning
- Major life transition planning
- Special situations planning
4) Ongoing Aid and Advice
Your priorities and goals will inevitably shift through time, which is why we are here to proactively prepare your plan. As your life circumstances require a different approach to financial planning, wealth management, and savings options, we will be a constant presence to ensure that your plan transitions along with you.
- Ongoing Communication
- Unlimited email access
- Emails and calls for accountability, guidance, or updates as needed
- Unlimited access to rso wealth MoneyGuidePro Client portal:
- Financial Snapshot
- Prompt communication of macroeconomic events and their potential impact on client's financial plan